Doula Support for Pregnancy Loss
If you are facing the loss of your baby, please know that support is available.
It is an honor for us to be asked to come alongside families who are experiencing the loss of their baby in any stage of pregnancy or infancy. These services look different for every family and can include assistance with:
- Exploring options for birth in any trimester without judgment
- Preparing for full-term birth with a fatal diagnosis
- Birth doula support and comfort measures during labor
- Preparing for a NICU stay
- Including personal wishes throughout the birth process
- Creating mementos of time spent with baby
- Exploring lactation options after a loss and practical lactation support
- Planning a personalized farewell ceremony
- Connecting with additional local resources as well as providing national/online resources
If you're seeking support during your pregnancy loss and are interested in working with us, contact us to book a free 1-hour consultation so we can get to know you and your needs.
We understand that sometimes these situations arise very suddenly and there may not be time for a consultation. If that's the case, please reach out to us as soon as possible so we can determine how we can best support you during this difficult time.
Pregnancy Loss Doula Support Package
Can include any/all of the following:
- Continuous support during your birth
- 2 prenatal visits
- Access to our lending library
- 24/7 communication with your doulas
- Attendance of labor, birth, and the first several hours postpartum by a caring doula
- 2 postpartum visits