Pregnancy Loss Consulting
We understand that pregnancy loss in any trimester is overwhelming, and we're here to help.
The experience of losing a baby can be an isolating one. Our intention is to provide a safe place for parents to ask questions, sort out feelings and decisions around birth and farewell options, and experience whatever emotions this process causes. When you work with us, you know you have someone compassionate, knowledgeable, nonjudgemental to talk to.
As birth, postpartum, and bereavement doulas, we offer consulting services for families experiencing pregnancy loss to help you navigate the journey ahead.
Our consulting services can be used prenatally and postpartum, but they do not include presence at your birth. If you're interested in support at your birth, we offer doula support for pregnancy loss.
You can use our consulting services via visits or phone calls. We can help you:
- Debrief after a doctor's visit
- Create a plan for birth
- Prepare for what to expect when you birth and greet your baby
- Begin preparing for an extended NICU stay
- Create a farewell ceremony
- Find additional resources for support both prenatally and in the postpartum period